Sunday, June 25, 2006

 

Border Patrol Draws (Camouflage) Scrutiny as Its Role Grows

Flashlights -

Border Patrol Draws Scrutiny as Its Role Grows
PHOENIX, June 2 With a proposed major expansion, the Border Patrol may soon overtake the F.B.I. as the largest federal law enforcement agency. But the stepped-up mission comes as the Border Patrol wrestles with recruitment and training difficulties, and several agents face accusations of misconduct.

In welcoming new HOI-19 News anchor and managing editor Tim McGinnis to the Heart of Illinois, HOINews.com sat down
Question: Where did you grow up? Tim McGinnis: I was born in Pennsylvania but I grew up in Savannah (Georgia). My family moved there in 1979, I was eight or nine at the time. Then we moved to Tulsa, Oklahoma, where I finished up elementary, middle and high school.


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?