Tuesday, September 26, 2006

 

TRIJICON - Thinking of a new upper for the AR

link1

link2

link3

link4

link5

-

Thinking of a new upper for the AR
Wow, to have two active AR15 threads at the same time! In any case, I have a bonus check coming up soon, and was hoping to save up the money. then I saw this: http://50beowulf.com/PDF/50Beowulf_GB_2002.pdf It looks totally useless for me(a non-hunter) but damn, it looks like fun. The thought of shooting a round that is 50 cal, hits harder than a 45.70...out of an AR...*giggle* I was thinking of seling the old AR as it no longer does much for me...until I saw I could buy the upper for this mammer jammer. Anyone have any experience with the 50 Beowulf? The site that seems to have a good compilation of links is here: http://50beowulf.com/ The ammo is fairly expensive, but I reload, so not AS big of a deal. What do ya'll think? Ben

Re: what's the difference between centerfire and rimshot?
Thanks for the explanation. I'm not a reloader, and don't expect to become one. Is there anything else I should consider. And no. Just want to buy the right gun....not use different ammo in the same gun. Thanks!

Re: Springfield XD: Ripoff or marvel?
I had 5 glocks and I picked up a gun magazine last year and read the article on the xd, Now i was a very avid glock fan and always told everyone they would never get me to change to any other handgun...After readuing that article on it being handgun of the yr I got all tingly inside and went out and bought an xd 40 after 2 months i had put 4 thousand plus rounds thru it without even so much as a jam a birp or any other thing....I noticed after about 2500 rounds a sudden change where it had just became even smoother shooting so i sold every glock i had and now i own a 357 sig xd a 40 xd 45 gap xd and now a new 45 acp xd just last week!!!!!! Ripoff not in the least its almost 100 to 200 dollars less than a glock depending where you buy and in my humble opinion its the best guns i have ever owned in a handgun in my life and i have had quite a few....I trust my life with springfields xd!!!!!

Re: Vaction Advice
Gunsite

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?