Wednesday, December 20, 2006

 

Re: small cal (AR-15 CHARGE HANDLES) handgun


1102011MSPMWG , -

Re: small cal handgun
Bersa thunder gets my thumbs up. Great gun. Light, very very reliable after I got the magazine/slide broke in well from firing. Picked it up new at a local sports store for $230+tax. The .380 ACP isn't the most powerful cartridge out there, but its done the duty for a long time.

Re: what's the difference between centerfire and rimshot?
doh! uh, yeah, rimfire, thanks :)

SUREFIRE G2Z Flashlight - Black (G2Z-BK) - Gun Accessories
SUREFIRE G2Z Black (G2Z-BK) The G2Z is almost identical to SureFire's best selling ... SUREFIRE G2Z Flashlight - Black (G2Z-BK) MSP Code: SUR-G2Z-BK. Price: Surefire Price @ MSP

MWG 50 ROUND MAGAZINE FOR RUGER 10/22: MWG Company
MWG High Capacity Magazine for is a distributor AR-15 Magazines, Mini 14 Magazines and Ruger 10/22 ... MWG 50 ROUND MAGAZINE FOR RUGER 10/22 Quantity in Basket: none. Code: MWG-022-050

Re: Check out www.gunsandall.com
You can add Yahoo to the list as well. I called them on the phone trying to see if they would advertize my site and the sales rep looked my site over and asked his manager, but they declined. Don't get me wrong, they were nice to me. I asked them what the reason was specifically for them not to advertize gun sites and he said he didn't really know the real reason. He offered that Yahoo didn't advertize online gambling sites either. I lectured them on the shortsightedness of their policy and that online gun auctions were legal, and he agreed with me, but it is their policy. To say I am frustrated is an understatement, but I noticed after my phone conversation with Yahoo, that my site started showing up more hits on their search engine. I guess they got one of their editors on the site. I will say Yahoo seems to be better at finding the individual auction listings. Well at least this site is picking up well on the searches. My article here is listing quite high in the gunsandall.com search. :)

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?