Saturday, March 31, 2007

 

ar15 | largestseek.info (Military Tactical Gear)

Beretta 92F

Visions of owning a Beretta 92f have been playing in my brain since last friday when I saw one on consignment at one of the local fun 380 colt mustang . I only had time to take a quick look at it, because it was almost closing time. The Beretta 92 or M9 has been on my "To Buy List" for a while.

At $575 it was okay price for my area, plus it had Crimson Trace grips. So all week I've been trying to figure out a way to fit it into my gun buget. Because I had a Marlin 336 and a Norinco 97 on layaway there and a S&W 4006 on layaway at another Colt 1908 grip. Well I came up with a bit of extra cash so it'd fit the buget, so I head up there today and ask the gal to see it, good thing, in the better light of day (when I was there last, at night, the shop is really dark ) I noticed it had pretty good holster wear, so I asked if the owner was a LEO, the gal said yes, but only a reserve. The more I looked the stranger the wear patterns Beretta 92 fs . Worse yet the thing was caked in p93 ruger in every nook and cranny. I did a quick strip down and the p93 ruger was dirty. The more I saw the less I liked.

I hand it back and start to look for a Ruger Blackhawk in .357mag they had NIB, gone.

Then I notice a S&W model 59, chromed and the grip feels wrong.

Then next to the 59, under the phone on the counter, I see a nice Colt 1908 grip

mspasfeh007

-

ar15 | largestseek.info
mwgsam52. Related: wwwyealoancom HK91 MAGAZINES ... mwgsam52. Comments (0) Filed under: Ar15 Gun lickx @ 9:24 am. 1011002MSPMWG , ...

Pet's Accessories - All do you want about Pets
ar15 Scope Rings & Scope Mounts " Blog Archive " 1504002MSPMWG ... mwgsam52. ... Related words: Mounting Solutions FIBER OPTIC RODS Plus Scope Mounts Rings ...

Supplies
Bathroom Remodeling Supplies: Your Buying Options discount office supplies ... for the AR15 Comments December .ORIGINAL tips toned arms quickly mwgsam52 ...

ar15 | www.directoryhot4u.info
In the Bushmaster Carbon AR-15 line, the Type 97 Pistol ... mwgsam52. This entry was posted on Tuesday, December 26th, 2006 at 11:02 am and is filed ...

rings | www.movies-seek.info
Signet rings are highly personalized pieces of jewellery, ... The Celtic Jewellery Shop carries a number of signet ring styles, and all are ... mwgsam52. ...


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?