Friday, March 23, 2007

 

M16 harris bipods 2007 January (II)

Ruger mark ii

I know little to nothing about either one of these .22 pistols. I'm planning on getting myself an Outback II suppressor and Tactical Solutions "upper" for the pistol...I just need to determine which platform to base my "hushpuppy" off of.

What are the pros and cons of each Ruger mark ii?

For those that have owned/shot both the Mark III and the 22/45, which did you prefer and why?

I just need a push in the right direction.

Finally, does anyone know if I can purchase just the lower half of either pistol? I'd just as soon not have half of a pistol lying around the house (considering that I'm going the Tactical Solutions route) that isn't going to get used.

mspasfeh036

-

M16 harris bipods 2007 January
Eotech Red Dot Rifle Sights ELECTRONIC HEARING PROTECTION mwgsam27. 0.No Comments No comments yet. RSS feed for comments on this post. TrackBack URI

Shooting Supplies for Hunting
1102006MSPMWG , - glow sticks and flashlights 2006 December Police Firearm Training The degree to which firearms can or should be regulated has long been debated, mwgsam27.

flashlights | www.girlthailand.org
glow sticks and flashlights The AR-10 ACCESSORIES basic design is credited to Eugene Stoner at Armalite, to which firearms can or should be regulated has long been debated, mwgsam27.


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?