Thursday, March 29, 2007

 

PLAIN CLOTHES LANYARDS - Does Jim Webb flout D.C.'s handgun ban?

colt 1911 pistol

I want to make something happen. I always try to be fair in my dealing. I understand FN is no longer going to import the Hi Power; take that for what it's worth in the effect on values.

Well I think I lost it. I offered to buy a 1911 colt 45 automatic pistol sight unseen the other day. The price seemed right so what the hell. Well the gentleman showed up with it and I bought it. I have to say I'm not a fan of nickle plating but it's growing on me.
I can't figure out the barrel set up. The barrel sticks out the front a half inch? It looks like a bull barrel with no bushing. The guide rod is a full length one in blued.


mspasfeh015

-

Does Jim Webb flout D.C.'s handgun ban?
Slate Mar 28 2007 11:54PM GMT

A helpful guide to buying electronics
The U.S. Department of Defense's aptly named, "Integrated Defense Acquisition, Technology & Logistics Life Cycle Management Framework" (click to engorge): [ More posts about naming | More blogs about naming ] [ More posts about Department of Defense | More blogs about company names ] [ More about company naming ]

Mexico AG: US must do more to stop guns
Houston Chronicle Mar 29 2007 5:48AM GMT

Texas signs new self-defense by gun law
Washington Post Mar 27 2007 9:29PM GMT

Ont. Liberal wants to study ways to restrict or ban sales of handgun bullets
Thunder Bay Chronicle-Journal Mar 29 2007 11:50PM GMT


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?