Tuesday, March 27, 2007

 

Rifle Scopes (SUREFIRE G2Z)

39 model smith wesson

Smith and Wesson j frame

I have a smith and wesson j frame grip I bought it for concealed carry purposes, but I haven't quite found a setup I like. It came with a boot grip that I thought was too small to use. I couldn't hold on to it well at all.

I bought a Hogue monogrip made of nylon, and absolutely loved the fact that it was a completely snag free draw. When I went to the range I found the gun rotated laterally in my hand too much and I was regripping between every shot. Follow up shots were not rapid at all. It didn't matter how hard I gripped the weapon, I could not make it stop rotating. Not ideal for ccw needs.

I tried the Pachmayr compac and I love the way it feels in my hand when shooting, it doesn't rotate at all and follow up shots are quick because it fills my hand well. I don't like the rubber grip for ccw as it drags on clothing much too easily.

If anyone has any good ideas for a hand filling grip for the Smith and Wesson j frame revolver, please post recommendations and why. I prefer the wider grip of the Pachmayr compac but don't want the rubber I would buy it if it were made of wood, but I cannot find any such beast on their web site.

Thank you in advance for any good input.

mspasfeh040

-

Rifle Scopes
Just another WordPress weblog ... Magnavox, mspmwg24 - australian port ... Ar Series Of Harris Bipods Mspmwg24 Source Wwwairsoft Plusnet Ar15m16s Journal ...

Flashlights and Night Sights " Blog Archive "
As a firearms safety instructor the ability to hear, at all times, is paramount. ... mspmwg24. ... HARRIS BIPOD- ar-15-PISTOL SIGHT-RUGER 1022 STOCK-arms ...

SIGHTLINK | www.windowshost.info
SIGHTLINK ... We just wanted to wish all of our readers a very Happy Thanksgiving holiday. ... mspmwg24. DO NOT US ? ...

ar-15 Accessories & parts "
VFG - Vertical Fore/Forward/Front Grip. VLTOR - Ancient Roman spelling for the Latin word ULTOR, meaning " ... mspmwg24. AR-15 Acronyms P- Gun Accessories ...

make paintball camo
Ghillie Suits, Camouflage Kits Hunting, Paintball, Military ... mspmwg24 - LED FLASHLIGHTS & SUREFIRE: Scope Mounts, Scope Rings ARMS Mounts ...

Hunting Rifle, Complete Air Gun, Airsoft and paintball supply.
Airgun Targets. Air gun Hunting . They must have used a terrorist rifle to ... for Hunting AR-15 rifle slings mspmwg24 - Muslim anger over council school snub. ...


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?