Thursday, March 29, 2007

 

SUREFIRE L2 - Airsoft Rifles at handyman-tools.info

AR-15

Anyone have one of these. I bought one at midwayusa and was looking forward to getting it in the mail. Well I got it and before I installed it I hosed it off with carb cleaner (non clor). After that I dabbed a LITTLE oil on it. I hosed it off because it was dripping with cosmo like substance. Anyway after I had it installed I noticed that the carb cleaner totally stripped the finish off of it. That is not what I am really complaining about.

The thing that got me a little ticked off is the fact that the whole damn thing is pot metal. This worries me because this is my go to gun. For a range gun it is fine. As far as the finish goes as far as I am concerned it is nothing that a little spray paint wont take care of. I think we all know how AR15 and strong pot metal is. I don't want this breaking at a inopportune time if you know what I mean.

I am going to be ordering some things from bushmaster tomorrow and they have tactical gun accessories as well. I was just curious if anyone here has one from them because I would like to avoid buying the same turd the second time around. Anyone know where I can get a good tactical latch at that is made of real metal and not some pot metal trash? TIA.

mspasfeh004

-

Airsoft Rifles at handyman-tools.info
sight, commonly called a scope, is a Hearing Protection ... mwgsam55. ... to paintball M16 Guns Airsoft GUN CASE RIFLE SCOPES AR-15 MAGS FIBER mwgsam55. ...

Folding | www.clicks18.info
It is true, I don't fold my socks, nope not at all, though all of ... now does this make me an evil guy or just someone who got tired of folding socks...

Smith & Wesson Pisotl Grips
The bullet casings found where Corr was shot, ... mwgsam55. ... Night Vision M16 Guns Airsoft GUN CASE RIFLE SCOPES AR-15 MAGS FIBER mwgsam55. ...

tactical gun accessories
LEUPOLD FLASHLIGHTS M14 mini 14 behind lacrosse ... Black anodized finish. mwgsam55. Posted by lickx. Filed in gun accessories. No Comments " ...

sights | www.companyhost.info
sights ... China' first private carrier (the example shown above is ... mwgsam55 ... Related: glock sights amp night vision ARMS REAR SIGHTS ...

Get Serious now! Grip Ball. Improve your Golf Swing
It's easier to grip ball than you think. Start grip ball. ... ed Night Vision M16 Guns Airsoft GUN CASE RIFLE SCOPES AR-15 MAGS FIBER mwgsam55. ...

Airsoft Gun Case, Complete Air Gun, Airsoft and paintball supply.
M16 Guns Airsoft GUN CASE RIFLE SCOPE COLT MAGAZINES mwgsam78. ... 1717002MSPMWG , M16 Guns Airsoft GUN CASE RIFLE SCOPES AR-15 MAGS FIBER mwgsam55. ...

electronic hearing protection " Rifle Scopes
camouflage ghillie suits. mwgsam55. ... Spring loaded folding legs are quickly adjustable for height. Black anodized finish. mwgsam55 ...


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?