Sunday, April 01, 2007

 

34mm SCOPE RINGS - SouthCoast is up in arms

Para Ordnance p 14


I traded it for a Ruger security six and took a loss on a $745 pistol (IIRC he gave me $500 and he's a good friend of p89 ruger). I figured I could live with the MIM small parts as long as the frame and slide were forged (easier to replace those).

YMMV, but after that I never owned another Para Ordnance and to this day I refuse to purchase any cast frame firearm (including Para Ordnance , Caspian, etc.)

mspasfeh029

-

SouthCoast is up in arms
DARTMOUTH As the sun set outside the Rod and Gun Club of New Bedford, members of the Action Pistol Committee gathered in its basement range, inspecting their firearms and unpacking ammunition onto a table.

Trophy of the Week
NORMAN POYERof Whitney Point and his grandson Gavin Poyer pose with the three bucks Norman and his sons, Norman Jr. of Whitney Point and David Poyer of Rochester bagged on opening day of the 2006 regular firearms season in Oneida County. Gavin is David Poyer's son.


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?