Friday, January 29, 2010

 


BIANCHI HOLSTERS


In 1958 John Bianchi had a vision of what he thought a duty holster should be and set out to develop a line of products that carried out that vision. Since that time almost 50 years ago, Bianchi Sholder holsters, belts and accessories have been used in police, military and sporting applications the world Gun holsters.


The world is changing and we are very aware of that at Bianchi Holsters International, which is why our product line continues to evolve to keep pace with today�s customer demands. We are continuously researching new materials, developing new designs and entire new product lines to meet these changing Pistol Magazines.


I have an Andrews Leather Bianchi Holster With a body shield for all my CCW guns.

Sam is a great guy and has been hand making these rigs for years.

Once you get is broke in, you won't notice it. The most comfortable Blackhawk Holster I have ever


alsidfdasdg02

-

AR-15 Magazines


I've checked with distributors and at your web site and the only versions I see of your SS AR mags are with CS springs. Is there an option to order them with SS springs?? I know you guys are slammed right now and don't expect an immediate response but I'd sure like to add to my AR-15 Magazines "collection" if I can get "maintenance free" mags (SS bodies and SS springs). Thanks for providing the products and services that you do.

alsidfdasdg87


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?