Friday, January 01, 2010

 


 


Taurus magazines


The .500 S&W produced by Taurus magazines are few and far between these days and appear to be discontinued in their product line. I have searched for one for some time and I'm thinking those that have them will hang on to them...but checks here on the E&E and gunbroker.com may find one.


I think you'll only get into the 8" model in the Taurus magazines .500.


As an aside, I own every 6.5" Tracker model produced (not including any custom guns) by taurus, 6 weapons in all, and they are fine revolvers. Many will discount the maker based on earlier experiences but their manufacturing processes and customer service have improved temendously.


alsidfdasdg47

-

AK-47

Finally, has anyone ever had an issue with stock screws backing out/coming loose?
I don't think loc-tite will work, with PLASTIC AK-47 stocks, so I was wondering if a tiny dab of clear silicone would work, to keep the screws from backing out? I have a buddy who has this problem. I know that ak-47 Holster company has always recommended to use a dab of clear silicone, on the threads of their holster screws, to act as a sort of Loc-Tite. The clear silicone has proven to work really well for me in that application.
Anyone else have a better idea, to use on the stock screws, in conjunction with plastic stocks????
Thanks for help with the above questions guys.

alsidfdasdg82


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?