Friday, January 08, 2010

 


Trijicon


Other than that - I'm very thankful Trijicon made this scope. It's a perfect blend of precision and speed. It's eye relief, size, and FOV make for a fast & compact general purpose optic. For 10-300 yard shooting, this is in my opinion, the perfect ACOG. For shooting under 10 yards, it seems like it'd serve me well - I may toss some Bulter Creek Flip Caps on this one for an occluded option since the construction will allow for it! Trijicon, the caps will make the ACOG Scope Coat a thing of the past.


Something always kept me from hanging onto an ACOG. I feel the TA33R8 was made just for me!


If you're looking for an ACOG - don't overlook this guy. It is in my opinion the ultimate 10-300 yard SHTF ACOG for a 14.5"- 16" AR15. It's truly an amazing piece of glass.


alsidfdasdg67

-

Why are anti-gun activists so violent?
Bob must have been winning: Send me your home address and I’ll come to your house and punch your fucking face in. Unless you are a pussy who can’t fight without a gun in his hand. Also, Bob’s comments disappeared. Didn’t see them but he must have been winning. Via Linoge.

Bob must have been winning:

Send me your home address and I’ll come to your house and punch your fucking face in. Unless you are a pussy who can’t fight without a gun in his hand.

Also, Bob’s comments disappeared. Didn’t see them but he must have been winning. Via Linoge.



Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?