Tuesday, February 02, 2010

 


Browning hi power magazine


Although it would seem not as �in demand� as the Government Model the Browning hi power magazine 1900 pistol magazine Hi-Power has remained a popular offering through our shop. Still an extremely viable weapon system, even in stock form the Hi-Power offers a very attractive blending of size, weight, concealability, and of course a healthy payload of ammo. And for those who favor a 9mm there really may be no better platform for a carry gun... but, despite being lauded by many as �Browning hi power magazines masterpiece�, the guns aren�t exactly perfect from the factory. Many users find the stock sights too small, the thumb safety less than optimal, the hammer a bit too nippy, and the trigger simply not as useable as the Browning�s other jewel the 1911. But at Heirloom Precision we�ve got a little something that addresses all that and more... the SRT conversion.


alsidfdasdg30

-

Trijicon

At first I was hesitant about the smaller Trijicon but now that I've tried it out - I completely get it. This scope is SO much easier and I can see myself being 'faster' with this ACOG than I could be with any other. Beyond that Trijicon, I'm sure the BDC feature will prove itself useful and entertaining when time permits.

alsidfdasdg65


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?