Wednesday, February 03, 2010

 



Magpul


I spoke with him a while when I was registering me and my father for their class this April in Reno. Very cool guy with a good sense of humor. After watching the Magpul instructional video, its obvious the guy has some really great teaching skills and really enjoys doing it.


Im looking forward to the class......despite the rising costs of ammo. I bought ahead to be prepared.


alsidfdasdg77

-

Rule 3
Keep your booger-hook off the bang-switch.

Keep your booger-hook off the bang-switch.



From Outlaw State Bullets. ctxt
It's a 225 gr. bullet with a serrated jacket, made to expand at subsonic velocities. These are being...

Not understanding the problem or solution
In an article that claims Sudden Jihad Syndrome is linked to sexual starvation, someone who may have been the pantie bomber: And this problem makes me want to get married to avoid getting aroused Ya know, you coulda just gotten laid.

In an article that claims Sudden Jihad Syndrome is linked to sexual starvation, someone who may have been the pantie bomber:

And this problem makes me want to get married to avoid getting aroused

Ya know, you coulda just gotten laid.



Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?