Sunday, May 02, 2010

 


CZ 75 magazines


A friend bought two boxes of WWB 9mm FMJ for me since I was broke and we went to the range. The CZ 75 magazines didn't hiccup once. His PA-63 (9mm Makarov) was... interesting. The recoil drives the thing right into the web of your hand. Shoot it often enough and I can see some chafing occurring.


As for accuracy, I seemed to consistently hit about six inches low and to the left at 15 yards, though occasionally I was spot on. I think most of that was me and not the pistol though; my groupings were more like shotgun patterns. I am NOT at all in practice with handguns of any category. Fortunately, I've always been able to hit what I aim for (even drew my dad's .357 revolver, cocked it, and put a round through a hog's head at ten yards all in one motion. Without aiming.), and when I begin ranger training we're going to spend a lot of time at the range with our handguns.


Overall, I'm pleased with my CZ 75 magazine. My only complaint is that the beavertail pattern on the plastic grip plates chafes my hand; I either need to toughen up my hands or get hard rubber grip plates. I don't like the Hogue wrap-around grip.


alsidfdasdg36

-

The American Revolution begins with resistance to Gun Control!
Canada Free Press May 2 2010 8:47AM GMT

Arlington man dies after police taser shock
UPI Apr 30 2010 2:53PM GMT

Naked Coachella taser man beats drunk Coachella flip-flop man
Holy Moly May 1 2010 10:50AM GMT

New treaty to combat illicit arms trafficking crucial for Central Africa, says Ban
United Nations Apr 30 2010 7:28PM GMT

Is John Chick a good addition, when do the Colts look for Manning's replacement and more.
Indianapolis Star Apr 30 2010 5:02PM GMT

I would certainly never turn down a Bowers mug
or a can for that matter.


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?