Thursday, July 14, 2011

 
Western Holsters -

Re: ATF License Question/Rant
Even as an existing licensee there is a lot more involved with a license renewal.

0.002" difference in the 2 calibers
meaning any manufacturer could do a half ass decent polishing of the opening in their 9mm baffle it ...

well, darn, that looked interesting...
I was thinking of going, but I had no idea there was any deadline or timeline to reserve anything. I...

There are rules for statutory interpreation.....
...and you're not using any of them. All of the SBR statutes and regs were put in place because the ...

Same mag and internal parts? This sounds good...
Let me know what the conversion runs you.

A friend has a 50 cal pistol
It is in Houston 14" barrel with a wood stock shaped in a pistol grip. You could not pay me enough t...

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?