Monday, October 24, 2011

 
elcan specterdr -
I've used just about every ACOG model and the only one I have never liked was the 3x24 model. The TA50's have horrible eye relief! All other models seem to have an inch or two more eye relief than what is listed by Trijicon. -Ray So, when was the last time you were ambushed by a group of insurgents? Lindy_Hoppin_Gun_Nut Mar 2006 USA WA, USA 3377 : 0-0-0 : 6/8/2011 8:25:01 Originally By dcs12345: Have you thought about changing to a flat top upper? Then you can mount it in something like a Larue mount. I do have flat top uppers, but you don't understand: I am old, so an ACOG on a carry handle is SEXY to me. Just like my grandfather thinks that women in corsets are sexy . I like the Ta01 on the carry handle because I can use the irons immediately, no need to get a BUIS and keep taking the optic on and off the rifle whenever I want to shoot irons, it really balances a 20" rifle very well and yes, it does look sexy Also, the BDC on Ta01 was calibrated for the carry handle, no? Also, I originally bought the Ta01 for my 6520, as my flat tops have Aimpoints and Prismatics on them. Lindy_Hoppin_Gun_Nut Mar 2006 USA WA, USA 3378 : 0-0-0 : 6/8/2011 8:33:39 Originally By RH33: I also used a TA44R-2 on the carry handle while I was in Iraq (until it went down...always have BUIS!) .....s......-Ray


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?