Thursday, October 27, 2011

 
elcan specterdr -

Nice attempt at a highjack....and a double post to boot. On topic....I have no personal experience with the mepro's.....but my Glock 23 has Trijicon s that I rely on five nights a week. No reliability issues at all. IMO, if you are going to spend money on a set of night sights, you may as well spend the little extra and get the industry standard, Trijicon . Gunbert10/4/2003 3:51:49 AM manintan: Nice attempt at a highjack....and a double post to boot. Thanks for the assist, Mr. Post Nazi... I just wanted a simple answer. Sorry if I offended your message board sensibilities. Hawkeye10/4/2003 8:10:12 AM I've had both. Make mine Trijicon . Ghostface10/4/2003 9:10:59 PM I have both but I think the Trijicon s are easier to see during day light because the white outlines are that much brighter than the Meps. As far as the green glow itself, I think they are a toss up. Lumpy19610/4/2003 9:20:10 PM I disagree with Meps being easier to see in the day. Trijicon uses a precision made capsule with a white outlining sheath around the tritium element. Meps are similiar, but they attempt to secure them in the sight body with what appears to be a blob of epoxy. Its rounded and sticks out slighlty from the sight body and reflects sunlight terribly.


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?