Wednesday, November 16, 2011

 


5/31/2011 9:41:12 Originally By Camaroman: I recently a request looking for suggestions for an illuminated sight for my patrol rifle based on my budget. From the suggestions provided I have narrowed it down to either a used EOTech, or a new Aimpoint pro. Both have excellent reliability and customer support in the event of product problems, the EOTech would be cheaper by about $100-$150. My questions to make my final decision is which has a better field of view?


-

CRKT Knife » Aimpoint & Magpul
There is no tax on a transfer to a lawful heir from the owner’s estate. Lawful heir just means someone named in a will to get the weapons, or a person entitled to ...

Aimpoint & Magpul » Night Vision PVS 14 Mounts
For over 15 years I have been associated with a training organization for civilians and law enforcement. The Pro Ears products have been invaluable in allowing me to ...

Aimpoint & Magpul » Night Vision PVS 14 Mounts
I guess what I’m driving at it, what is/are the differences between the AR10 clip and the M14 clip beyond the mag catch cut-out. Aimless [Site Staff] 2/16/2004 10 ...

Remington 870 Accessories
WitchDoctor02 8/25/2007 10:56:04 PM EST Tough call – I like both, used the Aimpoint for work, but use an EOTech now. Both are good choices. If you’re leaning ...

Leupold Scopes
aimpoint comp m2 – Eotech 512 : : Surefire LED Flashlights Aimpoint; Aimpoint Comp m2; aimpoint comp m4; Aimpoint Comp ml2; Aimpoint Micro; Aimpoint micro t-1 …

SKS Accessories | M16, M1a , & FN Fal Rifle Accessories
Any good web sites to check out? Thanks. Dingle1911 3/18/2009 8:41:26 AM EST Brownells (a site sponsor) has many many Mossberg 500 Accessories 500 accessories.


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?