Tuesday, November 15, 2011

 


b=2&f=133&id=196
User Info
Adrenaline_Arms
Company Rep
Dealer

Joined: May 2003
USA AZ, USA
Offline
Posts: 79
Feedback: 0-0-0
Link To This Post

Posted: 6/18/2003 5:56:01 PM
Still waiting on the HK snap hooks, my original "supplier" claimed to have them in stock but didn't, I ordered them last week from another source and they should be here very soon.

I also have a handful of small spanner wrenches used for the collapsible stock's castle nut. I can provide one with the purchase of a rifle sling loop lockplate for an additional $6 including shipping. They're pretty cheap, but they'll work at least a few times(I've used the same one for about 10 lockring swaps, it's starting to show some wear).

Thanks guys!
Available product list: http://www.ar15.com/forums/announcement.html -
Then today I noticed my TacStar side sadle was loose. So when I got home I pulled out the lock-tite to secure it, and noticed teh scre that holds both the sidesaddle and ejector stripped out the aluminum of the side saddle and there was nothing left to secure it too. I learned. I need to save money for the good parts next time. m24shooter I know the Mossberg 500 Accessories 590 is used by the millitary, but I have some questions.... What branch of the Millitary uses the 590?, how many are there? What slings do they use?, are they just regular M-16 Slings?, Where can I get a correct millitary sling for a 590?....


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?