Tuesday, November 08, 2011

 
I switched to velcro side saddles (esstac and 3gungear) and have several hundred rounds with a failure since. User Info vengarr Bronze Contributor Team Joined: May 2005 USA KY, USA Offline Posts: 3949 Feedback: 0-0-0 8/6/2011 9:12:23 AM Originally Posted By Ride: If it cycles fine without the side saddle, then I don't think Mossberg 500 Accessories can help you out. I had the same trouble with my mesa, the guys at Mesa have great customer service, I just think the 930 is picky about that configuration. I switched to velcro side saddles (esstac and 3gungear) and have several hundred rounds with a failure since. I am just waiting for the factory pins to come in. I really hope this fixes it. My wife fell in love with the 930 and I quote" I will relinquish my claim to the Benelli Accessoriesif you get this bitch running" I would just as soon make you cry as make you laugh, both are equally entertaining to me----me! User Info vengarr Bronze Contributor Team Joined: May 2005 USA KY, USA Offline Posts: 3950 Feedback: 0-0-0 8/6/2011 5:26:32 PM Ok, so after spending time, breaking the gun down and cleaning and oiling it. I have discovered that when I chamber a round the weapon will fire and eject and chamber the next round. I pull the trigger and I hear click and the hammer has dropped and impacted the bolt and missed the firing pin. There are no marks on the primer. I am still waiting for the Mossberg 500 Accessories factory receiver pins to come in, but the gun feels as solid as a factory one I pulled new off the shelf and inspected.


 


Here's the press release that Mesa put up on their website:



January 19, 2010, Las Vegas, NV � Mesa Tactical, a Costa Mesa, CA manufacturer of professional grade tactical shotgun accessories, today introduced a line of rugged, comfortable pistol grip stocks for the Benelli AccessoriesM1, Benelli AccessoriesM2, Benelli AccessoriesM4, Remington 870 and Remington semi-automatic tactical shotguns. Called the Urbino Tactical Stock system, the stocks were developed based on the specific needs of law enforcement and military professionals.


-
SKS Accessories


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?