Monday, November 21, 2011

 


I took a concealed weapons class several weeks ago and every one in the class love them. The only Bad part was I didn't want to wear ear plugs while they tried them out. Everyone that I have showed them too has loved them so far. I worked a store promotion this weekend and gave them your information if they wanted to carry them in the store. Hopefully you will be hearing protection from them. Rich Staff of Hunter's Specialties (Note: For the sake of full disclosure, Rich's company also works with a distributor who carry's Pro Ears but hopefully that is not the only reason he liked the product!) Pro Ears Chosen #1 by Field & Stream Thomas McIntyre in a 'Head to Head' Column for the June 2006 issue of Field & Stream Magazine picked Pro Ears by RidgeLine, inc as the Best Electronic ... www.bowhunting.net/artman/publish/ProEars_1.shtml Satisfied Customer Down Under Hi Pro Ears Just recieved a pair of Pqssive Pro Ears - Ultra 33 I ordered a week ago. They are GREAT supper quiet supper comfortable and the ear seel seems to cover my sunglasses arm without letting any sound in. Thanks & expect more orders from Mudgee Australia Bruce Browne Fast Repairs - One more time Wanted to say thank you for the outstanding level of customer service you provide for your product. Having been totally satisfied with my Dimension 1 Stalker ear muffs, they developed a problem after a few years of use. After calling your customer service dept, I was given instructions on how to send them in for repair. They were sent to you on Thursday and I received the repaired muffs the following Tuesday......thats great service! Thanks again. R Martinez Boulder, CO. DaDuckKillas I thought I would share a photo recently taken of our group of hunters. We were at Chincoteague Island, VA, in mid January Sea Duck hunting. As the picture shows, your product is our groups hearing protection protection preference. We all laughed that we should send this to Pro-Ears, as there is like $1000 worth of product here. I myself own 2 pairs, one for my wife and one for myself. If you feel like you'd like to say "thanks for supporting us", let me know. We'll always take free stuff. J Keep making a great product.


-





Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?