Monday, November 21, 2011

 
Mossberg 500 Accessories -
Does Mesa Tactical support this site? No Buy from Cav Arms. Great bunch of guys and Mesa Tactical is just selling a copy of their product. MudBug 12/11/2004 7:19:22 PM I'll buy from who ever makes one that works with ghost ring sights first. and if Cavarms doesn't hurry then I just might have to buy one from StockShox and then it will be their fault I looks like a sissy. SinistralRifleman [Industry Partner] 12/11/2004 7:28:13 PM Originally Posted By MudBug: I'll buy from who ever makes one that works with ghost ring sights first. and if Cavarms doesn't hurry then I just might have to buy one from StockShox and then it will be their fault I looks like a sissy. That works with your existing ghost ring sights?....we will never make a model that does. Mesa Tactical, Knoxx, Sotck Shoxx, and Argonaut Armament all have models that allow you to do this


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?