Monday, November 14, 2011

 
Shooting Targets -

As far as fit around the trigger, it is tight, and a little hard to get the trigger group back in when cleaning the gun. I also swapped the original grip into the Mesa Stock. I liked the shape of it better, as the Mesa grip was boxed off at the rear. MDracer76, I appreciate all the first-hand info on the Urbino Benelli M2 Accessories stock. It sounds good so will give it a try. Thanks! Carey 3-gun 5/5/2011 3:41:33 PM Whatever... leid 5/20/2011 5:37:21 PM Originally Posted By MDracer76: Originally Posted By leid: MDracer76, Thanks for the actual LOP measurement. That LOP is pretty short unless you are wearing a lot of outer clothing/body armor. To get an idea of drop on your Urbino stock: When you mount your Benelli M2 Accessories with Urbino stock & cheek riser normally but quickly, are you looking thru the sights or over them? Also, how did the Urbino fit your Benelli M2 Accessories especially in the trigger area? IIRC, the Urbino for the M4 was tight in the trigger area. Mesa said they would have to modify the M4 mold design slightly sometime in the future. TIA! Carey I did quite a bit of training with the shotgun before I shot a 3 gun with it. Maybe it's my short arms.. but I feel that its actually perfect. I felt like the original stock was a bit long.


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?