Thursday, December 22, 2011

 


5/31/2011 9:41:12 Originally By Camaroman: I recently a request looking for suggestions for an illuminated sight for my patrol rifle based on my budget. From the suggestions provided I have narrowed it down to either a used EOTech, or a new Aimpoint pro. Both have excellent reliability and customer support in the event of product problems, the EOTech would be cheaper by about $100-$150. My questions to make my final decision is which has a better field of view?


-


Ruger LCP NRA Special Edition .380 Pistol | The Firearm BlogRuger is producing a NRA Special Edition of the Ruger LCP. The gun features a Natural Gear Camo frame, NRA Logos on the slide and a special serial number range Welcome to the Future: Print Yourself an AR-15 Magazine at Home …Welcome to the Future: Print Yourself an AR-15 Magazine [...]


I will gladly pay you two internet beers. DizzyCO6/24/2009 9:25:32 PM I have one as well. The chevron is very nice. I popped it in a LaRue mount, and it’s just about perfect. If you’re looking to buy one, check here: http://www.sportsmansguide.com/net/cb/Trijicon -tripower-30-mm-red-chevron-reticle-sight.aspx?a=351117 Club price is $450ish. 80sgyrene6/25/2009 5:52:42 AM OP-if interested in a safe queen-IM me. agillig6/26/2009 5:14:11 PM [...]

Late win over Inverness CT fails to
ALLY McCOIST has always had a one-liner for every occasion. But just how he managed to have the last Laff on Saturday is still a matter of mystery some 48 hours on. Yes, Kyle Lafferty’s late winner keeps Rangers clear on top as the next big derby day ...


Mossberg 500 Accessories


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?