Saturday, January 28, 2012

 


For us it was a test of faith as neither of us had ever tried out a pair of the Pro Ears. I wanted to send you an e-mail and let you know that our test of faith was well worth taking, we are both absolutely thrilled with our Pro Ears. I had been having problems with the ear protection I had been using not damping the noise (even with foam plugs in the ear) and was in pain when at the range. The big test for my new Pro Ears was sitting through a class where close to 1500 rounds were fired. I was very comfortable the entire time. As for my mother's experience, she has found that when she takes her Pro Ears off after shooting, she doesn't have the muffled "in a well" sound previously experienced with other hearing protection protection. To quote her, "we are sold on Pro Ears." And on a "girly" note, thank you for offering the pink. Sincerely, Adrienne H. More Great Customer Care Thank you for outstanding customer support!


-
harris bipod


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?