Sunday, January 08, 2012

 


Thank you for making a superior product made in the U.S.A. with hearing protection conservation and communication in one. Sincerely Ron Swain Industrial Automation Maintenance Technician US Conceal and Carry Reviews Pro Ears Gold Click here to read the review from US Conceal and Carry Fast Repairs Just wanted to drop you guys a line and say thanks for repairing my pro-ears promptly. They work great and fit better than ever. Nice job. Sincerely, Robert Domer Anne Vinnola, Shooter/Hunter, mother and wife, Explains Why You Should Own Pro Ears www.womenhunters.com/proears-gold-review-vinnola.html Anne Vinnola sighting in wearing Pro Ears Pro Ears Predator Put To The Test http://www.bluewaterbiggame.com/hunting_field_tests/rl_predator_300.cfm Pro Ears are a Great Help to Young Competitor Chris Saylor Quality electronics Dear Sir, since I have received my order, I wear a pair of Pro Mag Gold series every Sundays at the shooting range. This place is very busy at this time, of the year, due to hunting season. Here, in Canada, a lot of people shoots with muzzle breaks. So, the fire lane is very noisy. No better trial conditions. I am professional gunsmith since 25 years, and, I tried ( and hated, some times...) a lot of electronic ear muffs: but, sincerely, I never wore one so comfortable and efficient. I am very impressed by the electronic board: the ''cut and release'' time is very, very short. So short that I feel absolutely no ''click'' or ''pump'' effect. In fact, I feel ...no effect! It seemed to me that everybody shoots 22LR!!! (Except the blast....of course.) Excellent , really. Nicholas Encontre Armurier - Gunsmith Repeat customer of Pro-Ears. Once again I want to thank you for your exemplary customer service as you have confirmed my feelings of being a repeat customer of Pro-Ears. - T. VINCI Your hard work and diligence is extremely appreciated Thank you so much for returning my Pro Ears D2s in excellent working order. I'm going to wear them at the Factory Nationals and at the World Shoot in South Africa. Your hard work and diligence is extremely appreciated. - B. BOHZ I will certainly tell other shooters about your service I got my re-furbished Pro-Ears back this Friday. I really appreciate the extra effort you put into getting the items in and out quickly and appreciate the warranty service that I was not expecting. I will certainly tell other shooters about your service. - B. BARBEE Your Dimension 1 system is so much better than the Peltor 6 Your Dimension 1 system is so much better than the Peltor 6 that it is a real pleasure to use them. - J. BICHT As you know, gun people have money and will spend their money for good products Because of the good product you have and the great help I received from your Service Manager, I will do everything I can to promote your products. Money is tight, but when I go to the gun range and people see something that really works and they like it, they may very easily decide to buy it. As you know, gun people have money and will spend their money for good products. - S. DEMERELL I will recommend your company to everyone! I received the special Pro Ears Model that you made for me today. It is exactly what I needed. Sound origins are pinpointed instantly.


-





Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?