Monday, February 20, 2012

 
I dont think the one from Bravo comes with the sling swivel ends like the one from Larue. I think that is the price difference.

I have the LaRue-Viking padded sling and the difference is that the LaRue Tactical comes with sewn in push button QD sling swivels, the VTAC slings doesn't come with sling swivels, you have to buy them separately.

(West Bridgewater, MA) - The matter of Atlantic Research Marketing Systems, Inc. v Austin Precision Products, Inc. d/b/a LaRue Tactical, United States District Court for the District of Massachusetts, Civil Action No. 1:09-cv-10034(DPW), was settled and dismissed with prejudice. LaRue Tactical has taken a fully paid up, royalty free license under U.S. Trademark Registration Nos. 3,466,163 and 3,478,909.

-
10/7/2011 10:36:20 AMHI Everyone, I wanted to know your opinions on the LaRue Tactical LT-681 ACOG RCO Scope Mount vs. LaRue Tactical LT-100 Mount? I know the difference between them, but on a M4 type rifle, is one Scope Mount better than the other. I would be using this on my TA31F. What are your experiences? Thanks for your time, Kirk

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?