Monday, February 27, 2012

 

I've only seen the pictures over on The M14HDW Forum, but I have no hands-on experience with the new washers. Milo5

8/22/2009 7:55:03 AM Yep, yep. I think I know the dude in the pictures too. I'm going to post this picture here for the folks who say these types of stocks suck because you can't field strip and maintain the weapon in the field. Yes you can. H2O_MAN 8/22/2009 8:22:12 AM Tool Time Different

8/22/2009 8:50:27 AM Originally Posted By Milo5: I understand why it was chosen for the contracted Navy EBR rifles. Excellent piece of kit! -


. All guns in china are made in gov’t arsenals and exported through Norinco or in this case CGA. This gun probably arrived in the unmarked and was rather crudely stamped by Glnic. It reads: “7.62X39mm SKS Rifle Stocks made in china by CGA. Imported by Glnic Ca. Semi-Auto” I read that China didn’t mark [...]

. All guns in china are made in gov’t arsenals and exported through Norinco or in this case CGA. This gun probably arrived in the unmarked and was rather crudely stamped by Glnic. It reads: “7.62X39mm SKS Rifle Stocks made in china by CGA. Imported by Glnic Ca. Semi-Auto” I read that China didn’t mark many of their guns destined for export in case they turned up in places that they shouldn’t be so there would be deniability. This gun has been a real social studies lesson!
User Info
IM User
Email User
Reply
Quote
ReportI just picked up a bunch of Winchester 7.62�39 from a friend and I was planning on shooting it through my only 7.62x39mm rifle, a Yugo 59/66. My concern was slam fires from the softer primers, I did a search and found this site…

http://www.murraysguns.com/sksown.htm

Opinions/thoughts on this mod?
User Info
IM Use

294 : 0-0-0 : 5/23/2011 2:47:11 [quote]Originally By OIF_Vet08-09: For strictly CQB I would rather have an EOTech or an Aimpoint. A heads up optic is much more useful in a CQB situation.[/quo This I’m aware of, but as stated in the original post it is going to be an all purpose rifle. This, is my rifle. There are many like it, but this one is mine. Without it I am nothing, without me, it is nothing. bcauz3y I’m a Tactical penguin Bronze Contributor Team Oct 2009 USA AL, USA 8028 : 0-0-0 : 5/23/2011 2:48:37 Originally By ggee87:



Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?