Thursday, May 31, 2012

 

Aimpoint Comp M4

12/11/2009 4:11:18 PM I just bought one of these last week based on feedback from this site. Excellent customer service, have it mounted but not yet shot with it. http://www.primaryarms.com/product.sc?productId=35&categoryId=5 Paul TNVC_Clasky [Industry Partner] 12/11/2009 4:14:38 PM If you buy it from a reputable Aimpoint dealer (see my sig line), you will know you are getting the real deal. If you buy it second hand or on Ebay, or for a price that is way below MAP, you never know... MARSH1 [Industry Partner] 12/11/2009 10:12:20 PM Originally Posted By JaxPilot: I just bought one of these last week based on feedback from this site. Excellent customer service, have it mounted but not yet shot with it. http://www.primaryarms.com/product.sc?productId=35&categoryId=5 Paul I've been thinking about pulling the trigger on the Aimpoint Comp M4 with the Larue mount combo, but i may be needing more than 3X mag on my setup. I just finished building (i know, it doesn't end) my SAM-R, and i am now on the search for optics. The gun is my go to weapon but i also like to engage paper at 600yd.


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?