Wednesday, May 30, 2012

 

Aimpoint Pro

Aimpoint Pro

2/13/2012 12:14:07 AM By Moose11B: By thuynh022: By millb15: My ammo from there came through UPS. If you order I am curious how it goes. I am thinking about the same thing. Thanks for the reply. I really wish they used USPS priority because it comes in about 3 days from most places. AND USPS puts my items inside of a locked box unlike UPS, which just tosses items at my front door. If you are close to a UPS center, you can request to have the package held at the center for pick up. When you enter the tracking number on the UPS site and get a result, you will see an option to change delivery method. Select the will call option. If I have to use UPS, I always divert the shipment to will call if I am concerned about pilferage. It is a must, anyway, if the shipment requires a signature and you know you will not be home. Does Aimpoint Scope still restrict these sights as far as who can buy them? packinkimber45


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?