Wednesday, May 30, 2012

 

Vortex SPARC

3/26/2009 11:49:26 PM The two piece free float looks like the Hogue 2 piece FF unit. That's a nice unit, I put on one a Bushmaster 16" Dissipator after BFI told me it would clear the Dissy gas block... CLICK ON PICS FOR LARGER VERSIONS then click on the pics on the min.us pics. 10/4/2010 11:30:47 PM That is a beautiful dog. That picture should be labeled "Man's best friends" Op, For your first AR I would not recommend the AR15 series. Maybe for a third or fourth, but not the first. Your want to learn with the real deal then adjust as needed. I think you will be happier in the long run. Just my thoughts........ Flat Rate Shipping of $9.95 For as many items as you would like to order on one order. ***TO ORDER, give Geri a call at 1 866 523 2673 EXT. 204 Mon-Fri, 9-5:30 p.m. EST or check out the website and/or order by clicking here Cope's Distributing AR-15 4 position buffer tube and AR15 stock with AR-15 buffer and AR-15 spring. Buy both and shipping is $24.95 I take Postal Money Orders or PayPal, if you can follow instructions. I can also ship via FedEx Ground for a slightly lesser amount, the postal service has become quite proud of their service, such as it is lately. Email me or call or text to: nine two eight three eight zero zero nine seven six for questions or such. Huntertx


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?