Thursday, June 28, 2012

 

Scope Mounts

4/2/2012 3:19:56 AM I love my wilson combat 10/2 mount. ARctangent [Dealer] 4/2/2012 8:47:59 AM I personally like the Gear Sector version. In addition to the rail-clamping portion, it also has a section that slides on over the rail. Even if the clamp portion were to fail completely it still wouldn't leave the rail though it may slide around a bit. With my expensive custom AR's and expensive (Schmidt & Bender) optics, this is an excellent redundant safety feature to have on my rifles. To my knowledge there are nothing else like them. JTrusty at Gear Sector invests a huge amount of thought, effort, and testing into his products and less about hyping them. I'll be sticking with Gear Sector products for my guns. FuRyWiThAnAk47

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?